Faith In The OC

Friday, December 31, 2004

And here we are. The last day of 2004! Again what an amazing year! I'm sure we have our own great stories of this past year. We do... as you know and as I've already told. I really have to wonder what is next. The one constant that I do know is that I don't know. I've brought this up before but here is what God told me about knowing: "If you knew what was next you would either not go at all or skip all the middle for the end." So very true. He knows and that is what really matters. One day at a time right!? Hard to do. Seems impossible at times. All I have to do though, is look at my history and know that He is there and working. If nothing else this has been a year of God proving his Sovereignty to me. I am thankful to be where we are. The experiences of this past year have defined who I am right now. While I really wouldn't want to go through them again, I like what I have learned and who I am right now. So thank you God for 2004 and I pray you continue to show us who you are and who we are in you in 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home