Faith In The OC

Thursday, December 30, 2004

2 more days left in 2004! How crazy. As I get older, each year seems to fly by even faster than the one before. No exception for 2004! It's been a full one though. A year ago I was just about to find out the job I had been at for 5 years was coming to an end. I was moving out of my position at Sylvan Hill Church and into a huge unknown. Shortly after 2004 started we realized that God was leading us to SoCal. Then we found The Portico. After that the whirlwind that ensued could quite possibly be the closest thing to a tornado I've ever experinced! But here we are in Southern California. It turned out different than we could have expected, but that's ok. God is sovereign, and I am daily trying to realize that this is absolute truth! It's hard, but life makes a lot more sense if God is in it. All my plans are for naught anyways. So who knows what 2005 has to offer, but I know that it will be exciting. The Baker house seems to always be full of that! Happy last days of 2004 to you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home